Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Annabelle


I'm still working on the birth story that I'll have to post later. But here are the stats:





Annabelle Grace Wells
Born June 20th, 2009 at 6:12pm
Wt: 8lbs. 9oz
Length: 20 in.

She is a very laid back baby (for now anyways). She loves car rides and falls asleep in the car right away. We got her first portraits and birth announcements done the other day and she didn't say a peep. Madelynn still cries through every portrait sitting, but Annabelle let them move her all over and just looked around without even a whimper. It's so crazy how different the girls are. I can't wait to see more of Annie's personality as she gets older.

We went to her 2 week checkup and she is already 9lbs. (70% percentile) and 21 1/4 in long (81% percentile). Also very different from Maddie who is always (and still is) so underweight.

I love this baby stage where I can just cuddle with her. Jake can't wait for her to be older where he can play and rough house with her ;) Jake is a great dad though, and has already watched the girls for me a few times so I can get out of the house some (very brave considering I haven't pumped milk yet, so Annie doesn't have anything to eat while I'm away). I went shopping for some non-maternity clothes I could fit into.....prob. a bad idea- I'm HUGE! I can't wait until the 6wk OK to start exercising. I only bought a couple of items because I refuse to admit I will still fit them in a few months........ so if you see me wearing the same thing several times, it's because it's the only clothes I have that fit-lol!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is already 2-1/2 weeks old! That's funny how different they are...maybe they will even each other out. :) Kudos to Jake for roughing it without breast milk! Did she make it through the time without crying very much? I'm still hoping to be there for Labor Day, although we will have to see Andy's schedule. Hopefully, Annie won't grow up too fast between now and then!

    ReplyDelete