Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Annie in a toddler bed!

So the other night when it was time to go to bed, Annie climbed into her toddler bed.  Thinking "we'll see how long this lasts" we let her go to sleep there.......and she slept there the whole night without getting up!  Shocking!  She actually fell out of bed at some time during the night and continued sleeping on the floor (we have guard rails up now.)  She has continued sleeping there every night since without getting up......I guess when she makes up her mind to do something, she does it!  I've said this a million times and I'll say it a million more: Annie is so different from Madelynn!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job, Annie!! I wonder if potty training will be like that with her.... That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...that's fantastic!!!! YAY!!! As Stella said, I'll be praying that potty training is the same way!! I'm going to put Sarah in her bed once she turns two...and even then, I'm dreading it...

    ReplyDelete