Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Little Momma

Madelynn has turned into such the little momma. In the morning she lays out Annie and Joy's clothes (complete with socks) in little piles for them to wear.  She loves to help Annie get things she wants, and tells me when Annie is getting into trouble. She enjoys wiping Joy's mouth when she spits up, and today she started wiping Annie's nose with kleenex when it starts to run.  I really have been blessed to have such a great helper!

Annie is turning into a great helper too!  Annie helps me 'fold' laundry and puts it on the counter to be put up. She helps unload the dishwasher and actually puts the pans and wooden spoons up in the correct spot! She has alot of fun helping me dust furniture, and loves to tuck a blanket around Joy when she gets fussy.

I can't wait until they are old enough to cook. We are going to have some fantastic meals in the future! ;)

1 comment: