Friday, August 21, 2009

Annie's 2 month appt.

So Annie had her 2 month checkup yesterday. She is in the 56% for length and 77% in weight. She is 12lbs now- wow! Just so different from Maddie who was always so tall and thin ;) The MD said that she has a really high arch in the roof of her mouth....I hope she doesn't have the same speech impediment that I did. She also has really large ridges where the head plates come together. The shape of her head is good, and head circumference was OK (1/4 an inch small, still 50%) but they are going to recheck in a month just to make sure. I'm glad she's a girl so her hair will cover the ridges.
When we got back from the office Maddie took a nap and when she woke up she was running a fever: 103. She didn't have any symptoms, just tired and cranky and didn't want to eat anything (but she never does). So I gave her tylenol and she seemed to feel better. We had a large storm last night. I think the lightening and thunder kept hitting our backyard it was so loud. So between both girls fevers (Annie did start running a small one: 100.1) and the storm nobody was getting any sleep last night. Hopefully they will take a good nap today. They both still have alittle temp. but it's better and the tylenol is helping.....
Well, I sent out the invites to Maddie's 2nd bday. It's sesame street themed and balloons themed. Basically, I found sesame street items at the Dollar Store and any decorations I couldn't find in sesame street I got with balloons themed. I hope Maddie will be able to blow out her candles this year.....we may have to practice first..... I really can't wait for Christmas this year since Maddie will be able to participate more. I really hope we can go caroling and start some of our own traditions this year.
Ugh, I can't believe I'm already thinking about christmas. This year has gone by incredibly too fast!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that the girls had fevers! Do they still have them tonight? I hope you were able to get a nap with them.

    We got the invitation today! Really cute! I hope we can come. I'll call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the girls are feeling better!!

    The party sounds so cute! I am sure she will have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete