Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Birthdays Galoore

So my birthday is coming up. It's funny how the older I get the more I want to stay home instead of going out. Some work friends are taking me out on Sunday, but on my actual birthday (Thursday) Jake and I are going to put together bookcases and put up the new TV while Grandma watches the girls. I'm actually looking forward to Thursday with Jake more than going out with the girls. It's not that I don't enjoy going out sometimes, I do! It's great to get out of the house and have a change of scenery sometimes. I just find myself becoming more of a homebody as I get older. Pizza and a project is more fun....I might even get to start a new puzzle! ;P It's getting harder and harder to care about getting fixed up, shaving (ugh), find something nice that will fit (I might have to go shopping)........It's just too much work now...... Maybe when I lose some weight and the kids are older then I'll enjoy these things again......maybe.......
Maddie's birthday is coming up too! It'll be fun to decorate the house for it (and it's great that it's forcing us to finish some projects to prepare for it) ;) Why as they get older, their presents get more expensive- lol! A water bottle just doesn't cut it anymore......
Well, better start cleaning the house. I've hit that point where I have to clean the bathrooms now to have it ready for the party- but I couldn't do it earlier because then I'd have to do it again before the party....lol! The trials and tribulations of cleaning the house, hahaha!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Annie is doing great too, she is laughing (well, more of a chuckle) more and she is rolling from front to back. She loves for people to talk to her- very sociable. She just keeps getting bigger by the minute- too fast! ;(

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until we get to see y'all! That's awesome that Annie is already rolling...she has already reached several milestones and I haven't even seen her yet! :(

    I totally agree...unfortunately, that seems to be the case with gifts getting more expensive as the girls get older. I wonder if there is a difference between girls and boys? Probably not...

    ReplyDelete