Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Madelynn's Checkup

Well, Maddie is tall and skinny still. She's 86% in height at 35 1/2 inches and 38% in weight at 26lbs. I don't know how she's grown at all since she won't eat hardly anything. But hopefully it's just the stage she's in right now.
Annie got her head checked again too. The thought is that the skull sutures are just overlapped and not fused, which is good. As long as her head continues growing and continues being a good shape, then no worries.
It's colder here now. Madelynn is definitely a summer girl. Annie and I do fine without jackets, but Maddie has to have her jacket before going out.....or maybe she just really likes to accessorize....
Well, so far both girls have gotten over their colds for now. I'm really just waiting for the next one to strike. Every kid I know is coming down with something; it's going to be a hard winter. Tylenol and Kleenex is really going to get rich this year, maybe I should buy stock....hmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Maddie's check-up went well! Good news about Annie's head also. I hear you on the colds...it's only a matter of time...ugh. LOL about needing a jacket...that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete