Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Homemade Christmas Fun

I finally got them in matching outfits! They are SO going to hate me growing up. Just wait until I can start to match with them- bwahaha!


So we finally put up the tree and decorated it. I thought this year we could decorate the whole tree, but after Madelynn took all the ornaments off and brought them to me without a hook (to put back on again) for the bajillion-th time; the tree once again is only decorated on the top half. I still can't find where all the hooks went..... She really likes all the lights and had a really fun time making her own ornament to hang on the tree. I love that I can do crafty Christmas things with her this year.

We decorated cookies too. At first she didn't want to eat the cookies after decorating them, but the next day she was ready to eat them.....for breakfast (I guess she had been dreaming about them-lol!) Jake and I have been trying our hand at homemade candy. Nothing exceptional yet, but we're having fun with it.


Annabelle gets her first ponytail! Probably won't have one too often-haha! She is rolling and skooching to anywhere she wants to go now. Madelynn is having more fun interacting with her too. She'll hand Annie toys and Annie grabs them and just grins at Maddie. They are going to have so much fun growing up together!

2 comments:

  1. The matching outfits are really cute. I remember matching with Judith a lot, but I don't think I ever hated...now if we had matched with Mom that would be a different story. lol!! Also, Annie's ponytail is adorable! I can't wait for Diara's hair to get a little longer so I can do pigtails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!! Annie is getting so big from when I saw her last! I am jealous over her ponytail also. Sarah still has no hair to do anything with. :( Maybe by 18 months?? We'll see...

    ReplyDelete