Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Surprise! ......... Again!

So we had our sonogram today.
The doctor says: "It's a girl!"
Me: "Are you sure? We thought it might be a boy at the last sonogram..."
Doctor: "Nope, it's a girl. And it's not going to change."

So I guess she just has a really long umbilical cord. ;) We are a little disappointed, but I happen to think we are very good at raising girls. God knows this and entrusts us to raise another one. Plus, it does make things a little easier with buying clothes (I don't think she'll mind the stains and holes) and the kids room is really really pink.

She is keeping us on our toes for sure! Makes me a little worried about what kind of surprises she has up her sleeve for the delivery....

She is wonderfully healthy, and the doctor says: "just perfect!" And that is what matters most.

3 comments:

  1. 3 girls--SO FUN! We love it! Now we're adding a boy to the mix soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already have girls down pat so you won't need to stress as much! :) I'm glad everything is ok with her and I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are expecting! Congrats! So, now if I need to have some fun with some girls I can come see you and if you want to get dirty with some boys you just come see me ;)! - Tabitha

    ReplyDelete