Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cervix of Steel

So Joy's head is between my knees, but my cervix is as stubborn as all my kids (must get it from Daddy- haha!) I'm actually a little grateful I get at least another week to wrap up loose projects before having a crying, hungry infant strapped to me. Last weekend was my last day at work for 8 weeks, so it helps to have this extra weekend at home too. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to hold my precious baby to my chest, and rock her while she does all those cute baby squirms and fist sucking (oh, I miss the cute fist sucking!) I'm just a very goal oriented person, and it drives me nuts if all my goals aren't completed before baby arrives. Poor daddy, as I get bigger his list gets longer too....I just have to add to the end of the list all the reasons he married me. ;) Are kids a good reason, or bad one? haha- just kidding!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pics! I hope you are able to finish all of your projects in the next few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you, Corrie. Though, I have to say that we are all looking forward to meeting Miss Joy soon. :)

    ReplyDelete