Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On a Sad Note

One more quick thing, on a sadder note. I did want to thank you all for keeping me and all the friends and family of the recent deaths in your thoughts and prayers.  It's been a hard couple of weeks, especially for this overemotional preggo. I just pray that I can be there for all the wonderful people in my life who are hurting from these deaths. I want to respect the privacy of these people and not give details on here, so just a small summary.

The first death was of a dear friend and coworker. She was such a vibrant and fun person to be around. Cancer can be no fun, but she had a way of uplifting people through even the hardest of circumstances.

The second death was of the mother of a very close friend of mine. I had known her mother for several years, and enjoyed all the conversations we shared. She was such a comfort to talk to, and gave the best advice. She was like the sun; being near her warmed your heart and made you a more positive, better person.

The third death was of a friend of mine, that I've known for about 14years. We had met in high school, and even though we lost and regained contact many times through the years; we always picked right up where we left off......as if no time had gone at all.  He had such a quiet strength about him, I could always be myself and feel right at home.

Each of these very special people will always hold a place in my heart. I know I will see them again in Heaven. It makes me appreciate everything and everyone even more.
Well, this quick note ended up being alittle longer than expected.  Please remember to tell everyone you love them, and to live each day to the fullest.
I love you.

1 comment: